When I came in to check my emails, there was another surprise waiting for me. I won some blog morsels!!! I nominated this card by Yaneri Rodrigues (ScrappyCrafter) as my inspiration for this blog challenge, and we both won an awesome package of goodies from Deborah of Deborah of Society of Stamp and Scrap-aholics
Deborah has so many fun things going on on her blog each week. Stop by and check it out, you'll be glad you did. Here's what Yaneri and I won: A card kit including (picture of kit on Deborah's blog (link above):
- 1 Hero Arts card base and envelope (not shown)
- 8 pieces of My Mind's Eye 5.75" x 5.75" patterned paper (2 of each pattern)
- 2 Nestibility paper shapes
- 5 stamped Inkadinkado images (not shown - it's a surprise!)
- 2 yards of ribbon (Martha Stewart)
- 3 decorative brads (Makign Memories)
- 3 buttons (Autumn Leaves)
- 6 sequin flowers
- 3 glitter flowers with 3 mini brads (Heidi Grace)
- 1 large flower (Prima)
- 1 large gem (Creative Imaginations)
- 1 scoop Martha Stewart fine glitter in Carnelian
- 1 surprise element!
Be sure to stop by Yaneri's blog (link above).
Tomorrow's Technique Tuesday on my blog. Be sure to stop back, and leave some love!!