Here's how I made it:
- Cut four different papers into various width strips and adhere to ivory card front. Distress edges with Ranger Brush Corduroy Distress Ink.
- Cut, round corners, distress, and adhere green panel. Add striped strip from edge of card to about 2" in.
- Cut, round corners, distress, pierce around edge, and adhere rust panel.
- Cut, round corners, distress, adhere flowers and brads, and adhere teal hears strip near bottom.
- Stamp Hero Arts CL012 image with ColorBox chalk ink onto peach cardstock panel made with Spellbinders die. Distress edges and adhere to card with foam mounting tape. Stamp image again, and cut out flower head and attach over original with foam tape. Add highlights with clear Stardust gel pen.
- Stamp Hero Arts K4913 lots of love, cut out, and adhere with foam tape over image. Add teal knotted ribbon with glue dots.
- Add flowers and gem on left side with glue dots.
Here's the inside (I didn't add the sentiment yet, as I don't know what occasion I want to use it for).....
Blessings and peace,