Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pocket Cards

I just love the look of pockets on cards.  I often use them on my scrapbook pages, but don't think about them for cards.  This Hero Arts Technique article by Shari Carroll gives directions on how to make these three fabulous cards with pockets.  I know what I'm doing the rest of this week!

Here's the link to the article with directions and pictures:
http://www.heroarts.com/learning/technique.cfm?techID=54&catID=3


 

Thanks to Shari Carroll for these wonderful pocket cards.  And thanks to Hero Arts for always providing lots and lots of inspiration.  Be sure to check out the Hero Blog for more ideas and fun.

Blessings and peace,

lynda

2 comments:

  1. Love those pocket cards - I never think of making these... and I just LOVE yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pocket cards...they (and the joy fold card) are my "go to card" of choice when I feel uninspired and have to make something in a jiffy. THESE are amazing and take the idea of pocket card to a whole new level! THANKS so much for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!