As card makers, this is a really fun season to make cards and projects for. We get to use our pretty papers, heart shaped punches and dies, reds, pinks, and stamps with cute little critters with hearts and flowers. For me, making Valentine's cards means BLING! Out comes my glitter and shimmery paints and pens, glitter glue, and crystals. Valentines and glitter just GO together!!
I had so much fun making this card, using my heart punch, vellum, glitter, and sticker paper:
Here's how I did it:
- Trim vellum with scallop blade on paper trimmer. Use glue pen to trace hearts, then sprinkle with glitter. Add to card front when dry.
- Punch double hearts in center of red cardstock scrap. Align smaller square scallop punch or die cut and punch out square with hearts in center. Set aside.
- Adhere double-sticker paper to white cardstock scraps. Punch out larger square with square scallop punch or die cut.
- Peel protective paper from the white square, revealing sticky surface. Adhere red punched square with hearts onto white square. The heart openings and outside border will be sticky.
- Dip pieces into multi ultra-fine glitter. The glitter will stick to the hearts and border where the sticky paper is!
- Assemble card.
Hope you're enjoying this season of love!
Blessings and peace,