Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Technique Tuesday - Embossing on Ribbon

Last week, Hero Arts blog featured ribbon and all the wonderful things you can do with it on cards and scrapbook pages.  I especially liked the day they embossed on ribbon, so I thought I'd share it here with you.  Just click on this link  http://heroarts.com/blogs/club/2010/02/17/embossing-on-ribbonwith-a-video/   to read the article, see the samples, and even watch a how-to video with all the details on how you can emboss on your ribbons.
Here are a couple of the cards they highlighted on the blog:
Happy Birthday card by Kelly Rasmussin
 Glad you're in my life card by Jennifer McGuire

I'm sure you will agree, these cards are stunning!  I do hope you will check out the HA blog soon to find out how to do this, (be sure to watch the video) and try it for yourself.

I was packing last night and spaced it on the TT post for the blog!!  Got so involved in what I am going to bring to the weekend crop I'm going to with my friend Karen that the evening just got away from me. Yep, just dreaming of two full days and nights of non-stop (or stopping whenever I want and re-starting whenever I want) scrapbooking and stamping!  Woo-hoo!  We're leaving 7:30 AM Friday, and coming home Sunday.  Now hopefully the weather will cooperate!!

Hope you, too, have something fun planned for the weekend. At least carve out a little time for yourself to do some stamping, scrapping, or just playing!

Blessings and peace,
lynda

1 comment:

  1. Lynda! This is such a cool technique.....never saw this one before and I can't wait to try it!
    Have a fun weekend, sounds WONDERFUL.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!