Sunday, March 20, 2011

New Two Page Scrapbook Layout

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SPRING!!  And a lovely day it was, albeit a bit cold.  But the SUN was shining!! In Rochester, NY, when the sun is shining, it's a good day!

I spent the day today stamping with a friend, and finished another two scrapbook pages. We had a good time, with lots of laughs, as usual.  And I cooked a corned beef brisket with cabbage, potatoes, and carrots. The smell was making us so hungry and driving us mad all afternoon.  I couldn't wait till dinner, but it was worth the wait.  Phyllis, you should have stayed...it was yummy!!

So, I told you I'd be back with a posting of a couple of my pages.  I've had a busy week, training a new girl at work, and had to work extra hours this week, then busy at home with "stuff," so I'm finally getting around to taking some pictures and getting them up.  Well, two pictures, anyways. The rest will follow soon.
The subject of this first one is our newest granddaughter, Keeley Grace, on the day she was born. These pics were taken two hours after she entered the world, and the first and second day.  It's a double page layout.  


Here are some of the details:

Embossed panel
Vellum over lettering for soft look

Journaling
die cut label, photo corners and crystal swirls

Photo on tag, brad, crystals, and safety pin
That's it for tonight!  I'll be back with more pics. Right now, I'm heading to the couch to cuddle with hubby before going to bed EARLY tonight! Be back tomorrow with more for ya!
Blessings,
lynda

1 comment:

  1. I love this layout! The colors and LO it's self is really pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!