Sunday, May 27, 2012

Masculine or Any Occasion Card

It's a gorgeous day (and so far, weekend), and it's been busy for us.  I'm taking a few minutes to get this card up on the blog before continuing on with our Memorial Day weekend fun.

I made this card for a friend's birthday, and decided to make a couple more to have on hand.  I never seem to have many cards made for male birthdays and occasions.  I think this also lends itself to any non-occasion card-giving - just a thinking of you or wishing someone well.  Or just as a note card if you leave the inside blank.

I used the Mojo Monday sketch challenge , and entered it there.  Check it out and see all the lovely entries!  I love the sketches at Mojo Monday blog each week.

The stamp is from Our Daily Bread.  I used distress ink to sponge around the Spellbinder's die.

Hope you're enjoying your weekend.  Now I'm off to catch the last few minutes of daylight and enjoy the fruits of my labor in my garden while hubby and I have a glass of wine on the deck.  Have a peaceful evening friends.

lynda

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful masculine card, Lynda!
    Have a great week!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!