Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tulip card

I saw these papers in my stash, and just had to use them.  Pawing through a bunch of stamped and dry embossed images I have in a box, I came across this tulip I had embossed a long while ago.  The colors I used on it made it the perfect accent for these papers and my card.  

Here's the result of that paper/image marriage:

The green is just the background, not part of the card.  I love the sheer ribbon and bow, and the tiny pearls.

Hope you're enjoying this gorgeous fall weather!

Blessings,
lynda

3 comments:

  1. Lovely job with our colours this week :) Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week, we sure hope to see you back again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty accent, sponging a little color around that gorgeous tulip image! I'm so glad you joined us at Dynamic Duos this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Lynda!! I just love your bright cheery yellow, the tulip and your layout!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!