Friday, February 7, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day Card

Well, so much for keeping it simple.  When it comes to hearts and soft pink and cream, simple just doesn't work for me.  This card did start out that way, but somewhere along the creative process it started begging for lace.  And pearls.  And flowers.  You get the idea!  I gave in and this became my Valentine card for my favorite guy...now to make one for my hubby!   Just kidding, of course this is for him.
The background stamp is from Stampin Up, hearts are Spellbinders dies embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  Valentine verse from My Sentiments Exactly.

There you have it.  Have a wonderful weekend!

Blessings,

lynda 

1 comment:

  1. Lyda, This is gorgeous in every detail!! The lace with your sentiment is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!