Thursday, February 27, 2014

Mojo Monday Challenge Card

I took a vacation day today and stayed home and played in my craft room ALL day!  I had such a wonderful time, just making cards and playing with my stamps, inks and zentangles!  This post is for the Mojo Monday challenge #334 Tall & Skinny  http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2014/02/mojo-monday-334.html .  
Here is the sketch.  The link above will take you to the MM blog and the rules.  
I needed a sympathy card, so pulled out some of my Penny Black stamps and the MM sketch, and went to work.  Here is my card: 

I used some textured card stock from my stash.  The butterfly and background stamps are Penny Black.  The phrase is from Gina K. designs Fanciful Tags set.  I used Tim Holtz distress inks bundled sage, broken china, and tumbled glass.  The butterfly was stamped, then water colored using distress ink.
Hop on over to check out some of the other submissions for the Mojo Monday challenge.  Better yet, why not join!
Blessings, lynda

1 comment:

  1. I always look forward to seeing the cards that you create. Such a beautiful and unique sympathy card. I especially love the watercolor butterfly!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!