Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Soft Green and Mauve Cards

I love this color combination.  These Anna Griffin stamps work so well with his combination, don't you think?  The Anna Griffin background paper completes the vintage look I was going for.  


I couldn't  find the right green ribbon, so I made my own from seam binding and ink.  Check out his link to learn how to do this 
http://www.paperartscafe.blogspot.com/2011/02/technique-tuesday-crinkled-ribbon-for.html

I also used Anna Griffin embossing folders for the mauve piece behind the image panels.  I just sponged some ink over the embossing to make it show up a little more.

I hope you are keeping warm and cozy during these fiercely cold winter days and nights.  Spending time in my craft room with my stamps, papers and inks always gets me warmed up!

God bless!
lynda



1 comment:

  1. They are both just so elegant! You are right about the DP too! Love your colors!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!