I had my blog post all written, and somehow wiped it out, so her I go again. I played with my Tim Holtz Distress Inks today with watercolor paper and Hero Arts stamps. I started by spritzing the paper with water until it was wet but not dripping. On some of these panels, the ones with the yellow and pink colored background, I created that effect by dabbing my ink pads on my craft mat, spritzing the craft mat with water until the ink blotches were very wet, then placed the blank watercolor card panel into the ink on the mat. Next, I inked up the tulip stamp, spritzed it lightly, and stamped it onto the wet paper. This created those fuzzy, faded tulips in the background. I dried the paper with my heat tool, and when dry, I inked up the stamp again, spritzed the stamp this time, lightly, and stamped it over the others on the dry watercolor paper. I added some ferns, and created splatters by dabbing my ink pads on my craft mat, then adding water and dipping my water brush into the ink and water, then flicking the color onto the card panels.