Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Distress Ink on Embossing

I made this card for a friend who is in the hospital.  I gave it to her when I visited her this afternoon.  Since I had forgotten to take a picture of it before I put it in the envelope, I snapped a pic in her hospital room....hence the machine gadget in the background.  

I used an embossing plate to emboss the owls on the branch.   The embossing plate is actually hers.  I used it to emboss a few pieces of card stock with the last time we were together.  I thought she would get a kick out of my making a card out of it.

I simply sponged distress inks over the embossing with my distress ink applicators.  Easy-Peasy.  This get well grouping is a single stamp (Sugarloaf See-D's).  The little circles are Stampendous silver stickers (Class Appeals), which I colored with my Copic markers (can't really tell in the picture).  

That's it.  Fast and easy, and lots of fun to make.   I think I'll make some for the card ministry with the rest of the panels i embossed.  I'm on a roll now!

Be Blessed,
lynda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!