Monday, January 11, 2016

You're Too Kind

I'm still getting caught up with my thank you cards for all our after Christmas get togethers. I had so much fun with this one....
The verse is StampinUp.  I drew the lollipop flowers.  I love when I can combine some of my favorite things to do together on one project.  I used my Sakura Micron #3 pen to draw the doodles, and colored them in with colored pencils.  I use the Faber Castell Polychromos pencils.  They blend and layer beautifully.
Thanks for stopping by.  I'm working on a card for a challenge this afternoon, and should have it posted by tomorrow.  
Are you keeping warm on these blustery cold days?  I don't even like to leave the house...just want to spend my long, cold winter days making cards, working on my Zentangles, and knitting and reading.
Hope you can carve time out to do what you love! 
Blessings,
lynda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!