Thursday, February 25, 2016

Set of Three Cards - Day 25 Color Challenge

I had so much fun making today's card, that I decided to go ahead, since the dies and stamps were out, to make a couple more.  I like to do that, as it only takes a little more time to make more while everything is there and available.

This card is for The Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge Day 25! 

It is also for Penny Black At Allsorts - Anything goes with a stamp and a die , 
and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes .
And 
this one didn't photograph well...the colors are really more intense
And
This last one is a shaker card.  I put the die on top of the acetate window.  

I added watercolor to a sheet of watercolor paper using Tim Holtz distress inks.  I used pieces of it on all three cards.  The die is from Penny Black, as are the stamps, from various sets of Penny Black clear stamps.  

And here are all three together....
Hope you enjoyed!  
Thank you for stopping in today.  

Blessings, 
lynda





3 comments:

  1. A great collection of pretty backgrounds Lynda, and so nice to see you at Penny Black and More, but we are a stamping challenge and reading your post you used a die not stamp ? Please give me a yell if I got that wrong.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very nice cards! Thanks so much for joining us for Anything Goes on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creations, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!