Monday, May 2, 2016

Day Filled With Sunshine Card

I thought this verse on my card today was appropriate, as it has been raining all day, and all day yesterday.  According to the weather report, we have a couple more days of not-so-springlike weather, then we will start to see some real signs of our long-awaited spring.  

In the meantime, I'm still stamping flowers.....
I was happy to see that the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge was Anything Goes, and they are featuring Stampendous stamps this week.  I just purchased their new cling stamp Cling Sketchy Blooms (CRR251), and really like the way it stamps up.  I used my distress inks to watercolor the image and add the background.  The verse is a Stampendous oldie but goodie, but I dismounted it from the wood, and neglected to write the name and number of it.  I use this one, and several of the other curved script stamps of theirs, a lot.

Addicted To Stamps also has the Anything Goes theme this week, so I have entered that challenge as well.

I will be back tomorrow with another card, with a very different style from today's.

Thank you for stopping by.

Blessings,
lynda



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!