Sunday, April 2, 2017

Bunny Saying Hi Card

Just a quick post to get my card into the Mojo Monday sketch challenge for this week....
I used Verve stamps (Hip Hop Bunnies vs-0239).  I stamped lightly with distress inks, and used the no line coloring technique, using distress inks to paint the bunny and carrots.  I masked the bunny, and stamped some carrots to appear as though he is holding them behind his back.  The two on the left I stamped and fussy cut.  The panel is layered on with foam tape, and the rest of the layering is to meet the requirements of the challenge.


For the background, I smooshed some ink onto watercolor paper.  
This was a fun card to make.  I do love sketches, as the work of deciding on a layout is done for me.  

I can't wait to make more cards with this adorable set!

Thank you for stopping by.

Blessings,

lynda

2 comments:

  1. This bunny is to cute! Great card Lynda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks as good as the artist's technique on MFT by Jane Allen!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!