Friday, June 30, 2017

Bouquet of Good Wishes Card

A quick post today, as we are heading off to help my cousin celebrate at her retirement party.  I had fun stamping these petunias from Penny Black....
 I used Penny Black's Trumpet Song 40-377, inking the stamp with Tim Holtz distress inks and stamping it on watercolor paper.  I used my Misti so that I could do layers of inking and stamping.  

The background is done with distress inks in a wash, and Penny Black's script background stamp, intermittently stamped.
The verse is from Penny Black's Gratitude set 30-105.  

Dies are Our Daily Bread's double stitched rectangles.

I am adding my card to these challenges:


Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything goes

Simon Says Work It Wednesday - What are your working on?

Thanks so much for visiting today.  I'll be back tomorrow!

Blessings,

lynda



Thanks so much for visiting today.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! The bits of subtle script add such a nice vintage feel to your card! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. So pretty x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!