Sunday, July 9, 2017

Cas-ual Fridays Challenge Card - You Are....

I found a few minutes to be indoors today to make another card for the Cas-ual Fridays Challenge - a tic tac toe challenge.  I chose monochromatic, add a tag, no embellishments....



All stamps are Cas-ual Fridays, from the Truth Is set, and the Pretty Posies set.  
 
I am also adding my card to the Addicted To Stamps Challenge.  The theme there is CAS.
It is a lovely day, so I'm heading back outside to play a bit in my garden, and sip some wine, and read a couple of chapters in my book.  Not necessarily in that order!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Hope to see you back here soon.
 
Blessings,
 
lynda




5 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! Love the softness of all the blues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and fun card! Love all the different sentiment along the side of your tag. Thanks for playing along over at the Casual Fridays Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful...love your sweet pair of flowers and that gorgeous blue! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this flower is sweet and adorable and I love your CAS design with TAG
    many thanks to joining with us at ATSM at our CAS challenge
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card! Thanks for playing along with our Tic Tac Toe challenge at CAS-ual Fridays :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!