Monday, December 11, 2017

Christmas Sparkles

Hello and greetings!  The snow machine is cranking outside, and I'm happily playing indoors where it's nice and warm.  Glad I don't have to go anywhere in this weather.  Another upside to being retired!
My card today features Technique Junkies stamps , specifically Christmas Ornament Trio set, and Gifts of Christmas verse set.

I created the background with Distress Oxide inks.  Embossed the stamps with Winter Wonderland embossing powder.  Some rhinestones add additional sparkle.

Hop on over to the Technique Junkies blog for lots of inspiration and ideas for your holiday and other cards and projects.  Then stop by the Technique Junkies site to do some shopping.  Enjoy 10% off your orders with my code:  

Hope you are enjoying your holiday preparations.  I'm procrastinating on making my Christmas cookies.  I figure if I put it off long enough, I can get them made and out the door as gifts before I have a chance to eat too many of them!  We'll see how that works out.  Wish me luck!

Thanks so much for visiting. 

Blessings,

lynda joy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!