It's time for the Technique Junkies January 2021Release Celebration. We have an amazing array of images this release. I have had fun making cards with these new release stamps, and I know you will, too!
I have two cards to share with you today.
Card One - Winter In Paris Scene
I adore this wintery Paris scene. The style is fresh and inviting. I chose cool greens and blues, with touches of gold to give my scene it's personality and whimsy.
TJ Stamps Links:
How I made my card:
- On watercolor paper, I stamped the Paris Winter Watercolors scene with permanent black ink.
- I water colored the image with Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors, and gold FineTec watercolor pigments
- I used the gold paint for the lights and windows, and a few of the highlights.
- I spattered white acrylic paint on the panel for snow.
- I adhered the panel to a black A2 card front.
I black embossed the Fancy Paris word on a piece of gold card stock, and attached it to the card with foam tape for dimension
- INSIDE, I stamped part of the image with VersaFine watermark ink, and brushed on some gold Perfect Pearls pigment powder. I sprayed with hairspray to set the powder.
Card Two - Snowman or Beach?
Seashell Borders Set of 2 (inside)
How I made it:
- On a desert storm A2 card, I stamped the Snowman Whimsy image. I colored him with Polychromos colored pencils.
- I drew snow hills, and spattered some white acrylic paint on the front for snow flakes.
- I distressed the edges with Vintage Photo and Wild Honey distress ink. I love adding Wild Honey to the brown of the Vintage Photo to add a little brightness.
- I stamped the 'outside' part of the verst from the Inside Out:I Love Snow set on the front of the card.
- INSIDE: I stamped the inside part of the verse, and the Seashell Borders. I colored the seashells with colored pencils.
I hope you like my cards. Be sure to check out the other designer's cards. Their links are below:
The New Release stamps are 15% off through January 8th. Use my code, TJ10Lynda, and get an additional 10%, for a total of 25% off release stamps, and 10% off others.
You can get the entire 'Gotta have it all bundle' for a savings of $31.50.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Now check out the other posts, and don't forget to leave some love.