Saturday, December 3, 2016

Warm Wishes Wobbly Snowman Card

I don't mind saying, I've fallen in love with Action Wobble springs and the snowmen from the Art Impressions stamp and die snowman set.  They just scream to be used together.  So....

I had to make a card from them!  I am going to send this to my little great-niece...she will enjoy the wobbling snowman.

I stamped the snowman onto white Copic-friendly card stock, and colored it with Copic markers.  I used an Action Wobble spring to adhere it to a die-cut oval, which I had stenciled snowflakes from the Simon Says Stamp Falling Snow stencil, using white ColorBox pigment ink.  I also stenciled the snow onto a red panel (they turned pink when they dried, but I kind of like the look), and layered all the pieces onto an A2 card, which I had embossed with the Darice snowflake embossing plate.  The verse on the tag is from the same snowman set, and I embossed it with white embossing powder.

A little glittery shimmer from my Crystal clear sparkle pen from Spectrum Noir on the punched snowflakes and the snowman finish off the card.

I am adding my card today to these challenges:

Art Impressions Stamps Challenge - Shake a little

Addicted to Stamps Challenge - Use die cuts/punches with stamps

Mojo Monday Challenge - Sketch   

Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge - Make your mark

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything goes

Mod Squad Challenge Blog - Holiday dimension

Lil Red Wagon challenge - Chilly friends

My Favorite Things Color Challenge - Red, green, aqua, pink


I'm so glad you stopped in today.  Thanks for visiting, and leaving your comments.  I wish you could see this little snowman jiggle when you touch it!  Too cute!  I hope my great-niece likes her card as much as I had fun creating it.

Blessings,

lynda







8 comments:

  1. That snowman is the perfect candidate for a wobbler, Lynda! Love your mix of embossing, stamping, and die-cutting! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! What fun colours and love that embossed background! Thanks for joining us over at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute to have that snowman on an action wobble! Reminds us that snowmen are rolly polly! :D tfs hugs, Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card Lyda! Thank you for joining our Chilly Friends challenge this week at Little Red Wagon. Donna (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute!Thanks for playing along at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I love the cute and colorful snowman card. Thank you for joining at Addicted to Stamps challenge.
    Sai

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable, Lynda!! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!