Saturday, September 4, 2021
Thursday, September 2, 2021
Friday, August 27, 2021
Wednesday, August 25, 2021
My card today is for the Altenew Ultimate Challenge Blog Hop. Several blogs are participating, and it sounded like fun.
I used one of Altenew's Watercolor Coloring Book pages. I LOVE this book. Each flower is beautifully drawn, and each design has two flowers, one in regular black line, and one in very light gray for no-line coloring.
Wednesday, June 30, 2021
- From white card stock, I die cut the Birthday Words and Small Candle, and Pinked Stitched Sentiment Banner from the die cuts.
- On a white A2 card front, I used a stencil to create the rectangle in the center, brushing distress ink through the stencil.
- I used distress ink to brush color onto the candle flames and the Birthday Words.
- I added the die cuts to the card front.
Wednesday, June 16, 2021
- On bristol card I stamped the Dog Collar With Heart with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink.
- I painted the Dog Collar With Heart image and Birthday Hat using Derwent Inktense Pencils.
- I used a circle die to cut the image, then added it to a dry-embossed blue panel, along with some ribbon.
- I added the panel to the front of an A2 card front, and added some heart shaped buttons and ribbon from my stash.
- INSIDE: I added a blue panel, then a white circle die cut with the verse You Had Me At Woof.
Tuesday, June 8, 2021
Monday, June 7, 2021
- On a white A2 card front, I distressed the edges with distress ink, and added some spatters.
- I stamped the be Blessed and Small Bloom 1 and 2 onto bristol card, painted the flowers with Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolor paints. I also painted the inside of the be Blessed.
- I cut a panel from the be Blessed, distressed the edges, and added it to the card front.
- I added a green die cut from the Mid-Size Frame Die, and added it, weaving one end of the verse panel under it.
- Added the flowers.
- INSIDE: I used a stencil to create a distressed edge, and added a fussy-cut flower.
- On a white A2 card front, I stamped the Greeting Card, using VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink for the card, and pink marker for the bow.
- I used blending brushes to add pink distress ink to the card, masking off the edges with washi tape.
- Finally, I stamped the Love Is Patient stamp inside the card front.
Wednesday, May 26, 2021
- On an eggplant A2 card front, I attached some gold shimmer paper.
- I created a panel with distress inks, and stamped the Stars with gold pigment ink, and added it to the card front.
- I stamped the Coffee Under Stars verse onto some of the gold paper, and attached that.
- I gold embossed the Compass, added some color, fussy-cut and attached it.
- I cut the pieces from the Thermos & Mugs die, colored them with distress inks, added some gold pen lines, and attached them.
- INSIDE: I added a piece of the front background and some gold paper strips, and gold embossed the Adventure Awaits verse.
Wednesday, May 19, 2021
- On kraft card stock, I stamped the compass image. I also stamped it onto teal card stock. I stamped the Adventure from the Adventure Coffee image.
- I printed a computer image of world globes, fussy cut them, layered them with teal, and attached them to a kraft A2 card front.
- I added some banner cuts of black, kraft, and teal.
- I fussy cut the Compass images, layering the teal onto the kraft, then added them to the card front with foam tape.
- Some punched circles added for embellishment.
- INSIDE: I stamped the Compass and Adventure Awaits images.
Wednesday, May 12, 2021
- On a kraft card stock panel, I stamped the various words, and attached the panel to a blue pp A2 card.
- I added the Tag With Reinforcements die cut with foam tape to the card front.
- I stamped the Baxter and Pack Your Bags images. I watercolored Baxter. I fussy-cut both images and added them to the Tag With Reinforcements. Added to the tag with some ribbon through the hole. I curved the Have a safe trip verse from the Life Stuff Sentiments set on an acrylic block and stamped it.
- INSIDE: I added a strip of pp, and stamped the Pack Your Bags image on another, fussy-cut, and added it.
I hope you are enjoying our cards for the May release. There are so many fun stamps to work with in this fabulous release.