Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Coffee Cup Challenge Winner!!

Well, color me embarrassed!  I forgot to post the winner of the paper cup challenge here on the blog.  I did post it on the Paper Arts Cafe Flickr Group, and the Hero Arts group, but forgot to post it here.  So, in case you missed it over at Flickr, the winner is Cindy C. (cimee).  CONGRATULATIONS Cindy!  I already got the addresses from those of you who entered, and, of course, from the winner, so I could send the stickers to the entrants, and the stamps to our winner. 

Thank you to to Virginia L., Michelle, Sylvia, and Cindy for playing. It was fun, and although I didn't get a large response from this first challenge, I will do it again. This time I will pick a theme where the products are easier to find!! lol.

IF YOU'RE HERE LOOKING FOR THE TECHNIQUE TUESDAY FOR THIS WEEK, JUST SCROLL DOWN TO THE PREVIOUS POST.

Blessings,

lynda

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Cindy! The challenge was fun and I look forward to the next one.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!