Thursday, February 11, 2010

Shamrock

My non-Irish eyes were smiling as I made this card for a swap I'm in through the Hero Arts Flickr group.  Just finished it and will be mailing it out today.  Hope you enjoy it, and get inspired to start thinking GREEN!!!

If you like swaps, consider joining us next time.  Just join the Hero Arts Flickr group and watch for Deborah Nolan's posts.  Here is her website if you would like to check it out.  She's witty, charming, creative, very, very talented, and just plain fun...hope you'll check out her site and play along next time http://dominodebi.typepad.com/sos/ .

Here's my card


OK, so now start THINKING GREEN!!

Hubby and I are off to Buffalo, where it's not so green right now....ever more snow than we have here in Rochester! Believe it or not!  Faith and Dan are off for their honeymoon on a cruise to Jamaica, while we get to watch Keeley until Monday, when I have to go back to work in the afternoon!  But she'll be in good hands with Dan's folks and lots of friends, too.  Hope we don't have to do too much shoveling!!  Just lots and lots of games, puzzles, hide and seek, coloring, stamping with Keeley, and fun!  Maybe she and I will even bake some cookies, cuz Keeley says that
"Nana makes the BEST cookies EVER!"

With that, I'll bid you adieu!

Blessings and peace,

lynda

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card Lynda! Love the detail in the coloring! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love this card! And I get to enjoy it for a long time because I am the lucky recipient! Thank you so much for making this card for me :) Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!