Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Watercolored Pear Card

I seem to have a 'thing' for pears!  I seriously enjoy a good, juicy pear,  love the way they look in a bowl, and mostly, I have so much fun stamping and coloring them, and using them on cards.  Here's one I watercolored with my Ranger Adirondack stamp pads.  See my post * HERE * here for directions on how to do this.
 The background papers were in my stash, and they went perfectly with the colors I chose for the pear! Apearently they were meant to be together.....a perfect pair!  Oh, I'm just cracking myself up here.  It appears I can't control myself.  The bow was made with my Bow-Easy!

OK, before you start throwing things at the computer, I'll say good night for now.  
Many blessings,

lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!