Saturday, February 11, 2012

Fancy Hearts Card

YUMMY VALENTINE INSPIRATION
     I took my inspiration for this card from the Moxie Fab Fancy Schmancy Tuesday Trigger blog challenge http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2012/01/tuesday-trigger-fancy-schmancy.html.  Here is the yummy picture that was the inspiration.  They just look as though they would melt in your mouth, don't they?!  
     I was excited to see the pink and brown, as I love those colors together, and I knew exactly what paper I would use.  This heart swirl paper from Basic Grey was just what I wanted.  I entered this in the Basic Grey Hearts/Love challenge here http://basicgreychallenges.blogspot.com/
     Allsorts challenge bloghas a Free and Easy Friday challenge, which I also entered with this card here http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/A scan of my heart stamps and I found the perfect ones from Impression-Obsession.  Here's my take on the challenge:
Close up of details:                                                                                                                                     

  
A few pearls, some ribbon, and feathers to tickle the fancy!  So much fun on a cold, blustery, snowy day!

Blessings,
lynda

4 comments:

  1. Love this.mVery pretty!
    Having difficulty posting a comment.
    Slyrn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, I love it. Love the inclusion of the feathers too. Great to have you back. I have missed your inspiration
    Janet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well worth waiting for!! Beautiful card! I was practically drooling when I saw your inspiration photo....they look so delicious, just like your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great take on the colour theme, Thank you so much for entering our FREE & EASY challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!