Saturday, March 28, 2015

Color Challenge Day 25 Card

I decided to go with colored pencils today for the 30 Day Color Challenge on The Daily Marker .  I use Berol Prismacolor pencils, because they have a really nice lead that lays down beautifully.  Also, they have a nice range of colors.

These stamps are from my older collections.  I believe they are from Ann-ticipations.  I love how cute these little mice are.
 I hope you are enjoying your weekend.  It was a cold day here, but there is a promise of warmer weather, more spring-like, in the forecast for next week!

Five more days of the color challenge to go!  This will be a busy week, with it being Holy Week, and getting things ready for Easter.  I may have to make an extra card for a couple of days, and then just have to post it on the appropriate day, especially for Thursday and Friday, as we will be at church for a while on those days.  And I've got some breads to make and cooking to do.  And two very special Easter baskets for two VERY special little girls!

Thanks for stopping by.

Blessings,
     lynda


2 comments:

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!