Sunday, January 10, 2016

Sunday Stamping Time

Just popping in with a couple of cards I made while playing in my favorite room on this cold Sunday afternoon.  First up is this card I made for the Mojo Monday sketch challenge here http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2016/01/mojo-monday-429-contest.html .
The mushroom stamp is from a set by Dyan Reavely, and the thinking of you from a Penny Black set.   I used an embossing folder along the side of the white card.  The strip behind the panel was sponged with distress inks, as was the thinking of you panel.
I colored the mushrooms with colored pencils.  I used Faber Castell Polychromos pencils.  The script stamp is an old Hero Arts one I have.  I inked it intermittently and stamped it over the panel.  The panel is dimensional with foam behind it.
I'll be back in the morning with the second card.  Gotta go now and snuggle in my comfy recliner with my knitting....next to my hubby.  
Blessings,
lynda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!