Friday, June 30, 2017

Bouquet of Good Wishes Card

A quick post today, as we are heading off to help my cousin celebrate at her retirement party.  I had fun stamping these petunias from Penny Black....
 I used Penny Black's Trumpet Song 40-377, inking the stamp with Tim Holtz distress inks and stamping it on watercolor paper.  I used my Misti so that I could do layers of inking and stamping.  

The background is done with distress inks in a wash, and Penny Black's script background stamp, intermittently stamped.
The verse is from Penny Black's Gratitude set 30-105.  

Dies are Our Daily Bread's double stitched rectangles.

I am adding my card to these challenges:


Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything goes

Simon Says Work It Wednesday - What are your working on?

Thanks so much for visiting today.  I'll be back tomorrow!

Blessings,

lynda



Thanks so much for visiting today.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely! The bits of subtle script add such a nice vintage feel to your card! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo gorgeous! Congrats on the Penny Black Facebook mention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow beautiful card, love the design.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!