Thursday, January 25, 2018

Kitty Love Valentine Card

Today I posted a card on the Technique Junkies blog,  with my favorite stamp from the January release,  Kitty Duo.
Here's the card I posted....
You can see full details of the stamps, dies, etc. that I used, as well as directions on the TJ blog post HERE. 

Our February TJ release is coming up on Thursday, February 1st.  Be sure to visit.  There are some amazing stamps in that release, and I can't wait for you to see my fellow Design Team members'  fabulous cards using them.  Join us for the blog hop for all the excitement.  

Also, the new TJ challenge, Spattered Ombre, is going on now.  You have until February 11th to enter.  You could win a $25 gift certificate to use in the TJ store!  Full directions are given on the post link above.

As always, please use my discount code TJ10Lynda for 10% off your purchases on the TJ site.
Thanks for visiting.  Hope to see you HERE.  Please leave some love on the site, so I know you stopped by.  

Challenges:
Addicted To Stamps  - Anything goes

The Daily Marker 30 Day Color Challenge  - Day nine

Blessings,



3 comments:

  1. SUPER make, love those kitties

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful kitties inside the heart frame. A great card.Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps & More. Hope to see you again
    Shylaa DT@ATSM
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!