Sunday, January 27, 2019

Finding Joy

Just popping in with a quick link to my post at the Technique Junkies blog today.  My card for that post:

I used Technique Junkies stamp Joy In Your Journey.

This was an easy card to make, with the stamp doing most of the work.  The background was the fun part!  You know how I love playing with my inks!  

See my post at Design Junkies HERE for details, includihng stamps, and instructions on how I created this background.  Also on the post is my code for 10% off your TJ purchase, if you are inclined to shop.

I am adding this to:

The Paper Players Challenge - sketch
The Paper Funday Challenge - Anything goes

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I appreciate your visits and your encouraging comments.

Blessings,

3 comments:

  1. Lynda, your background is gorgeous, and the color combo is yummy. I love your philosophy too! Thank you for joining Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog title caught my attrntion, and I'm glad I stopped in. I hope you'll visit my blog, too. We have a few things in common, not the least of which is our faith in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenges and we hope to see you again soon. Donna - DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!