Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Impression Obsession May 2021 Release Theme Day - Adventures


 
We have set aside today to share some fun themed projects 
This month's theme is Adventures
Have fun checking out what our Designers have made today.  
Today's participants can be found on the Impression Obsession blog.
 
IO Stamps/Die links:
Compass E5751
Adventure Coffee A5753
 
How I made my card:
  • On kraft card stock, I stamped the compass image. I also stamped it onto teal card stock.  I stamped the Adventure from the Adventure Coffee image.
  •  I printed a computer image of world globes, fussy cut them, layered them with teal, and attached them to a kraft A2 card front.
  • I added some banner cuts of black, kraft, and teal.
  • I fussy cut the Compass images, layering the teal onto the kraft, then added them to the card front with foam tape.
  • Some punched circles added for embellishment.
  • INSIDE:  I stamped the Compass and Adventure Awaits images. 
INSIDE
 
And that is it for my Adventure Theme card today.  Don't forget to check out the other participating designer's projects HERE.
You can find the entire May Release stamps HERE.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today!  
 
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!