Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Technique Tuesday - Watercolor with Distress Inks

Hi!  I'm back from Florida, and believe me when I say, I will NEVER move to Florida.  I honestly don't know how anyone can stand to live there.  It was HOT, HOT, HOT.  Suffocating and stifling.  So happy to be home, where although it is warm, it's not as bad, and we have lots of cool breaks, too.

I just returned Friday, and went to Buffalo for the weekend to see our granddaughter, Keeley, at her dance recital.  Returned Monday morning, and went right to work.  Then I started my new job today, and feeling extremely overwhelmed!!  Juggling two jobs right now, until my merchandising job phases out at the end of this week.  Trying to learn all the details of my new job is stressful, but I'm sure I'll catch on.  I am now working Monday thru Friday as our church's parish secretary/administrative assistant.  The timing of this opening was perfect!  I'm so grateful and thank God this came along.

So, for Technique Tuesday this week, I'm borrowing a technique from Hero Arts website.  It's called watercolor with distress inks.
This card is by Shari Carroll.  Isn't it just so lovely?  The full directions, including a video, can be found HERE at the Hero Arts website.  
I'm hoping to be back to "normal" by next week, and have a couple of techniques I can't wait to share with you.  

Blessings,

lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!