Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Technique Tuesday - Money holder cards

I know, I know.  I'm a day late with my Technique Tuesday.   You have to remember, I have had NO Christmas preparations done, as my whole focus these past couple of months has been the big wedding.  Now that it's over, and I've had a little time to recouperate, I have been getting down to the business of Christmas.  You have to understand, Christmas at our house is a BIG DEAL.  I LOVE Christmas.  I love everything about it.  The decorating, the baking, the tree, the songs, the joyful spirit of most folks.  We usually get things kicked off on Thanksgiving afternoon, when the kids come in and help us decorate our tree, then I putz with the rest during the following week.  So, imagine my distress at having NO Christmas decorations, tree, or anything in sight here until this week!!  I have been scrambling to get it all done, and still have LOTS to do, but need to get this post on the blog.


I love this project which is on the Hero Arts Club Blog.  There are directions, and a video, on how to make these cards, which each hold money.  If you are giving money as a gift, these cards are sure to bring a smile to the recipients' faces!  What unique ideas.  Here are a couple of the cards.  Check out the blog http://heroarts.com/blogs/club/2009/12/16/who-said-money-doesnt-grow-on-trees/ for detailed directions and video.



I trust you are enjoying your holiday preparations.  I looked out the window a few moments ago, and it's snowing very heavily here right now, and it looks so pretty.  Yes, we are going to have a white Christmas.

Thanks for all your good wishes for my daughter, Faith, and her husband, Dan, and Keeley.  They are doing great, and love being Mr. & Mrs.  

Blessings and peace to you.

lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!