Saturday, December 5, 2020

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Peace Ornaments with Gold Embossing Highlights

 
 
Hello.  Welcome to my blog.  It's time for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.  The theme is Anything Goes, with the option of Winter Wonderland.  I decided to skip the optional this time around.
 
I used some older brush stamps from Penny Black for my card.  I used 
Arteza brush markers to ink the stamps.  When they were dry, I used an embossing pen/marker to add embossing ink to some areas of the images, then embossed them with gold embossing powder.
 
I added some distressing along the edges, and some spatters, layered up the card, and that was it!  I love playing with inks and markers and these old brush stamps from PB.
 
I hope you will join us at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.  You can find the details HERE.   

Thanks for stopping by today.

Blessings,

 

4 comments:

  1. What an amazing creation! Love the multicolored ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Lynda - love those colours together!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is a stunning card, Lynda! I love the bright, modern feel!! So eye-catching!!! Take care! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Beautiful the gold and the darker hues and perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!