Welcome to Day One of the Impression Obsession June 2021 Release Celebration!
The new stamps are available NOW! You can find them all HERE.
We will be giving away THREE Impression Obsession $25 gift certificates for the event - so the more you comment through our Release Celebration the more chances you have to win!
All comments for each of the event days will be open until June 14th, at midnight CT. All winners will be announced on June 15th, on the Impression Obsession blog.
I have two cards for your inspiration today.
Card One: Be Blessed
IO Stamps Links:Small Bloom 1 D20938
How I made it:
- On a white A2 card front, I distressed the edges with distress ink, and added some spatters.
- I stamped the be Blessed and Small Bloom 1 and 2 onto bristol card, painted the flowers with Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolor paints. I also painted the inside of the be Blessed.
- I cut a panel from the be Blessed, distressed the edges, and added it to the card front.
- I added a green die cut from the Mid-Size Frame Die, and added it, weaving one end of the verse panel under it.
- Added the flowers.
- INSIDE: I used a stencil to create a distressed edge, and added a fussy-cut flower.
Love Is Patient SS-342-H
How I made it:
- On a white A2 card front, I stamped the Greeting Card, using VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink for the card, and pink marker for the bow.
- I used blending brushes to add pink distress ink to the card, masking off the edges with washi tape.
- Finally, I stamped the Love Is Patient stamp inside the card front.
So, there you have my Day One cards. I will be back tomorrow with two more cards for Day Two.
Next on the hop is Vicky Garrett's blog. Be sure to check out the team's inspiration:
Thank you for visiting my blog. Don't forget to comment on each blog for your chances to win one of three $25 gift certificates to the IO Store!