Welcome to the Impression Obsession
June 2021 Release Team Favorites Hop!
The Impression Obsession Designers are sharing their
favorite projects from this month’s release today!
We will be giving away THREE Impression Obsession Grab Bags,
so the more you comment through our Favorites Hop,
the more chances to win!
Comments will be open until June 21st at midnight CT.
All winners will be announced on June 22nd on
You can find the June Release stamps HERE.
For today's card, I chose the adorable little pooch.
You Had Me At Woof (inside)
How I made my card:
- On bristol card I stamped the Dog Collar With Heart with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink.
- I painted the Dog Collar With Heart image and Birthday Hat using Derwent Inktense Pencils.
- I used a circle die to cut the image, then added it to a dry-embossed blue panel, along with some ribbon.
- I added the panel to the front of an A2 card front, and added some heart shaped buttons and ribbon from my stash.
- INSIDE: I added a blue panel, then a white circle die cut with the verse You Had Me At Woof.
I hope you are enjoying our cards for the June Release. There are so many fun stamps to work with in this fabulous release.
Thanks for stopping by.