Thursday, September 14, 2017

Another Fall Theme Card

We have had some lovely fall weather lately, then today it turned warm and muggy again, and will be through the weekend.  I did enjoy the cooler days, and am looking forward to fall.  But although it has been humid and warm, it still cools right down at night.  Fall is definitely very close.

So, another fall card......
I am just having so much fun with my distress oxide inks.  I created this background with them on watercolor paper, then stamped some Impression-Obsession stamps onto the background - Leigh Hannan medallion stamp (F2258), and a border from their Ornate Borders clear set WP130.  The verse is IO, but it is an old one that I had removed from the wood and neglected to record the name and number.  Finally, Impression-Obsession Silhouette 18 (E5568) is the main silhouette focus.  I spattered some black ink, but had to dry it quickly, as it started to fizz out, and I didn't want that.

I layered the panel onto a black card, cutting it a little narrower than the card so I had a black narrow border along the left.

Challenges:

Impression-Obsession Challenge - Fall or halloween

Happy Little Stampers - Watercolor challenge - Anything goes - optional spritz

Little Red Wagon - Distress it

The Daily Marker 30 Day color challenge 

I hope you are enjoying the last few days of summer.  Thanks so much for stopping by.

Blessings,

lynda

 

2 comments:

  1. Another fabulous fall card. I really like those silhouette leaves. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful colours in that background!! Stunning result. Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!