Saturday, October 19, 2019

Penny Black Thank You Card

Hello my lovelies, and welcome!  Today's card is for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge mid-way post.  The theme this month is Anything goes...with the option of Black & White and one other color.  Here's my take....
Penny Black stamps:
Special Thoughts Clear Set 30-338 
Collage of Wishes
Softly 40-319 (flowers)
Promenade 25-00 (stencil/inside)

YouTube Video: 


So for my 'one other color' I went with orange, trying to keep things a little seasonal.  The gray is just a lighter version of black.  That's my story!

I was going for a CAS look, but think it may be a little over for true CAS fans, since I added the verses, layers and the Studio Katia Silver Foil Pearls embellishments.  I love these embellishment pearls in silver and also in gold.  Perfect accent for so many pieces.  And super for the holidays!



For the how-to, I just stamped the flowers with Nocturne VersaMark Clair ink, then colored them with Copic markers.  I embossed the Thanks onto a scrap white panel, layered that onto black, then onto a white A2 card front.



I embossed the 'for all you do' from the same set, with white on black, and added that with foam tape.  Then the embellies for the finishing touch.



Inside:  Stencil with distress inks, and the gratitude stamp.
I have a YOU TUBE video for this card.  Here is the link so you can view it if you like. 

YouTube video link:  

I would so appreciate your thumbs up, your subscription to my You Tube page, and ring the bell to get notifications of my future videos.  Thanks so much!

Thanks so much for visiting today.  Won't you join us in the Penny Black Saturday Challenge?  You just might win the gift certificate to 1,2,3 Stitch!  And your card will be featured on the challenge site!  If you are interested in being a guest designer, please indicate so by putting GD next to your name on your entry.

I am adding my card to these other challenges:
Allsorts Challenge  - something gold and/or silver (silver pearls)
Craft Stamper - Anything goes
The Flower Challenge - CAS
The Library Challenge - The Secret Garden
Paper Funday - Anything goes - optional halloween twist
Time Out Challenges - Encouraging

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. I like the simplicity of this card it's refreshing, and how you did the inside is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!