Thursday, December 5, 2019

Impression Obsession Challenge - It's Snow Time




Hello lovely peeps!  Welcome to my blog, and my post for the Impression Obsession Challenge "It's Snow Time."  I have lots of snow on my card today....
IO Stamps/Dies Links:
Snowy Friends WP984 
Snowflakle Sparkle CL972 
Sm. Snowflake Set DIE100-F 
Hill Landscape Layers DIE343-T 

This was such a fun card to create!  I really enjoyed the process.  

I stamped the snowpeople images onto white card stock, and colored them with my Polychromos colored pencils.  For the snowbanks, I used distress inks in light blues and some paper 'hills' I made with the landscape dies.  I brushed the ink up from the hill masks to create the shadow areas.


I used the landscape dies to create a snow bank under the images, and added that to the panel, then attached the panel to a blue A2 card front.  A strip of red and white peppermint stripe pp edges the left side of the panel.  I added the verse with VersaFine Clair ink in Nocturne.

I added die cut snowflakes, then used glue to adhere glitter to the flakes and to other elements on the card front.

Inside:  I stamped some snow flakes in white pigment ink, and added a strip of the peppermint stripe paper.
That's it.  Easy and fun!  Don't you just love the cheery expressions on these snowpeeps?  And the fun wintertime elements.  

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you will join our challenge this time.  You just might win a prize, you never know.  And who wouldn't love a $25 gift certificate this time of year! 

Stop on over at the Impression Obsession blog to see the other designer's projects HERE.  Hope to see you in the challenge!

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. This is SO cute. I love the color selections and shading!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!