Sunday, December 1, 2019

Quick And Easy Holiday Mistletoe Card

Hello, and welcome to my blog today.  I have a really easy and quick holiday card to share today. 
I used the Technique Junkies stamp Mistletoe 
and my Misti, with Arteza Real Brush Markers.  Full directions are on my blog post on the Technique Junkies blog HERE

NEWS FLASH:  Pat just announced 35% off all items in the 35% Inventory Reduction Category!
 
PLUS…
Take another 10% off by using my code TJ10Lynda

How to redeem…
• Select items in the Inventory Reduction Category – they will be discounted automatically in your shopping cart
• Apply my discount code TJ10Lynda with these reduced stamps at the checkout to save 45% off!


I hope those of you in the US enjoyed a peaceful Thanksgiving.  Our holiday decorations are up, and I am in full Christmas mode here, with music and festivities.  Soon the cookie baking begins, and cards will be mailed.  I love everything about this season, but mostly how it brings family and friends together.

May your holiday preparations and celebrations bring you joy and peace.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!