Friday, August 27, 2021

Watercolor Apple Blossom Bouquet


Hello friends!  Welcome to the cafe, where we have all things paper, and there's always a pot of coffee brewing.

Today I have a card using stamps from Magenta.  I used artistic license with the apple blossom bouquet, and painted it in shades of pink.  
I used Altenew watercolor paints and watercolor brushes to paint the background.  I stamped the flowers using my Misti and antique linen distress ink, so that I could do no-line painting with watercolor.  I added touches of colored pencil to create depth in the shadows, and some highlights.
I attached it to a green A2 card front. 
 
On the inside, I stamped the image with pink distress ink, and used a bit of water with light pink and green to softly add color to the image.
INSIDE

And a shout-out to my helpers, Daisy and Bella......

Thanks so much for visiting.  Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Blessings,


1 comment:

  1. Those helpers fit nice and neat in their little box tops. Your card is lovely. Great colors. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!