Saturday, August 18, 2018

Jumping For Joy Birthday Frogs!

The Penny Black Saturday Challenge theme this month is Anything Goes, with the optional theme of 'On the move.'  I thought these adorable Penny Black frogs (toadily # 30-022) would work well for this, as they are certainly moving.  And I just adore these little fellas!
I also used the birthday phrase stamp and dragonflies from the salutations # 30-014 set.

I created the water with TH distress ink in Tumbled Glass.  For the sky, I used chalk pastels, which I applied with a makeup cotton square.

I watercolored the images with Arteza watercolor pencils.

Won't you join us at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge?  Who knows, your card just may win the $20 gift voucher from 1,2,3 Stitch!  You have until August 30th to play.
 
I am adding my card to these other challenges: 

Cards In Envy Challenge - Something new (Arteza watercolor pencils)

Little Red Wagon - Wild animals

Penny Black At Allsorts - I spy something beginning with 'B'

Seize The Birthday Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I appreciate your comments.

Blessings,

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lynda
    Love the images on your gorgeous card... beautifully coloured
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!