Sunday, August 5, 2018

More Artist Trading Coins With New Release Stamps

I've been having so much fun making these Artist Trading Coins, I just couldn't stop!  This first one uses Technique Junkies Stamps from the August new stamp release. If you haven't seen all the new stamps, or been to the August release blog hop, you can see them HERE.

To get 15% off the new release stamps, order by August 8th.  Also get 10% off the other stamps and products you order by using my code TJ10Lynda at the checkout. 

Here are my Artist Trading Coins today....
I used the Technique Junkies Never Stop Making Wishes stamp and the Messy Marble stamp.

and
 Stamps:  Technique Junkies Hibiscus Panel,
French Text, and Big Swirls,  and Things I Want To Do set.

And here are cards that I made using these Artist Trading Coins as the focal point....
For my card base, I stamped the Messy Marble stamp onto light green card stock with green ink, cut a panel, and added it to a black A2 card front.  I added a strip of gold glitter paper.

I stamped the Never Stop Making Wishes stamp onto the black with a white pigment ink pad, then colored it green with colored pencils.  I stamped the same stamp onto green card stock, using black ink, then just the seeds with a green pad, then cut it 2 12 round for an Artist Trading Coin.  

I added the ATC to the card front with foam tape, so that the image underneath matched up.  I punched some circles from the gold glitter paper and added them for accent. 

and
For this card, stamped the French Text, and Big Swirls stamps onto a white A2 card front, using green and blue distress inks.  I brushed on some blue distress ink , then brushed more through a piece of nylon screening.  

I stamped and watercolored the Hibiscus Panel stamp onto a white scrap, and added the same blue brushed ink and screening technique, and cut a 2 1/2 inch circle for an Artist Trading Card.  
I added the ATC to the card front, over the same image I had stamped onto the card front.  I added the Choose Joy stamped circle over that.  Some Ranger Enamel Dots finish this card.

Want to win some Technique Junkies stamps or new Shimmering Bliss sprays?  Make an Artist Trading Coin, or a few,and enter this month's challenge.  Details and inspiration for this challenge are at THIS POST. 

Thanks for visiting today.  I appreciate your comments.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!