Saturday, November 23, 2019

Holiday Themed Dies For An Easy Christmas Card

I have a traditional red and green Christmas card with lots of fun dies for you today.
IO dies links:
Typewriter Sentiments 
Primitive Candy & Holly DIE894-U 
Winter Doilies DIE906-ZZ 


I found some red checked card stock, which I used for my background.  I die cut the candy canes, holly, doily, and merry from the dies, and added them to the background.  
A red bow finish off the composition.


I hope you enjoyed my card today.  I am sure you are busy preparing for the holidays, and I just wanted to get some more inspiration out there for you.  Dies always make for easy, fun card making during the busy holiday season!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Enjoy your holiday preparations!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!