Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Dragon Get Well Card

I had a little fun today, and stepped out of my usual style to play with some My Favorite Things stamps and dies.  Here's what happened....
I used the MFT stamp BB-37 Magical Dragons, and the MFT dies MFT-882 Tree-mendous, and Die-Namics blueprints (I lost the tag for which number it was).

I used Tim Holtz distress inks to watercolor the dragon.  Fussy-cut him and foam mounted him onto the other pieces.

I am adding my card to these challenges:

My Favorite Things Color Challenge -



My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge


Make My Monday Challenge - Things with wings


Thanks so much for stopping by and spending time at the Cafe today!  I hope you had some time to play and do what makes you happy.

Blessings,

5 comments:

  1. So cute!! Love those dragons. I need to use them more 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Lynda, that little dragon is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a very sweet card!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Dragon. This is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. O this cute dragon makes your card look even more beautiful.
    Thank you for joining us at Make my Monday Challenge this time.
    Priya-DT

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!