Thursday, April 26, 2018

Single Pink Rose

I love pink and green together.  Especially with the addition of something gold.  Soooo..  I gold glitter embossed this exquisite rose from Me & Carrie Lou (an oldie but goodie), watercolored it using distress inks, and fussy-cut it.

I cut the swirl with a Momenta die (flourish), and the sentiment from Spellbinders' Sentiments One die.  I cut it from card stock I had sponged with greens and pink distress oxide inks.  I used some of this paper along the left edge of the card also.  





I added some Studio Katia drops for a little something something.  Because that's the way I roll.












I am adding my card to these challenges:

AAA Challenge - Perfect day

Modsquad Challenge - Watercolored floral

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Flower power

Tuesday Throwdown - Anything goes

Simply Less Is More  - Bring something back (old stamp)



Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I look forward to your comments, and appreciate you spending your time here with me.

Blessings,
 


 

8 comments:

  1. Lynda, this is a very pretty card! You've done such a beautiful embossing and watercolouring! Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at AAA Cards Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin
    Click through to know today how to add fancy dimensional details to your next card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty Lynda and I admit I'm partial to a bit of pink and green too. Your sponging is really dreamy and delicate! And that is such a gorgeous rose image.
    Thanks so much for sharing this with us,
    Sharon xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink, green and gold is a classy color combo. That rose stamp is so pretty and your watercolouring ink is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Less is More. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink, green and gold certainly is a super combination. Thanks for joining in with the perfect day challenge at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful golden card! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so elegant. Lovely rose and the colors with glitter. Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely coloring and card!! Thank you so much for entering the MOD Squad Challenge!

    Annie - DT Member MOD Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!