Thursday, October 4, 2018

Fir Branches With Vintage Ornaments

Hi.  I'm stopping in with a quick post to link to my post at Technique Junkies today.  I love the new stamps in the TJ October release, and used one from the Season's Greetings set today.

Hope you'll go on over and check it out at the Technique Junkies blog.   Full directions, stamps, and techniques are on that blog post.  Also, the new stamps are 15% off through October 8th.  Just use my code - TJ10Lynda - when you order, and you can get 10% off non-release stamps and products, as well.

I am adding my card to the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Get ready for Christmas is the theme.
Also, the Splitcoaststampers challenge here.

Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate your visits and comments.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!