Thursday, October 18, 2018

Warm Wishes Purple Holly


I love non-traditional colors for Christmas cards.  I chose my favorite color for this card today for my blog post at the
Technique Junkies blog HERE.


NOTE:  All Christmas stamps are 20% off at Technique Junkies through November 13th for the 30 Days of Christmas.   AND, just use my code, TJ10Lynda, and you get an additional 10% off your purchase, including the already discounted Christmas stamps!  Great time to stock up now for 30% off Christmas stamps, 10% off others with my code, and 10% off Shimmering Mists and other products.

I used the holly from the Technique Junkies Season's Greetings Set of 6 for my card.  The Warm Wishes is from the same set.  

Full directions, stamps, and my techniques are on the post at Technique Junkies.

NOTE:  All Christmas stamps are 20% off at Technique Junkies through November 13th for the 30 Days of Christmas.   AND, just use my code, TJ10Lynda, and you get an additional 10% off your purchase, including the already discounted Christmas stamps!  Great time to stock up now for 30% off Christmas stamps, 10% off others with my code, and 10% off Shimmering Mists and other products. 



Challenges:
Allsorts Challenge - Christmas
Cards In Envy - Favorite holiday
Crafty Creations - Anything goes
Addicted To Stamps  - Clean and simple





Thanks for stopping by, and for your comments, which I appreciate so much.

Blessings,

6 comments:

  1. Such a lovely holiday card. I too enjoy non-traditional colors for Christmas and decorate at home using them as well. Thanks for joining us for the challenge at Crafty Creations and hope to see you again soon. Donna - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty seasonal creation, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts 'Christmas' challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card made in stylish way.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautifully coloured image you have here and my favourite colour too. I also love non traditional Christmas colours. Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, stylish Christmas card.
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the purples here!! and great coloring!!! thanks for playing with Cards In Envy!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!